Thursday, May 24, 2012

Now Booking "Going Away" Location Shoots!






It is about that time! I have a month left in Michigan! I have been booking shoots like crazy, everyone getting that last session in with me! I can not thank you all enough!

I am going to do a weekend full day of outdoor shoots! I have already booked about half of the slots to repeat clients who have emailed about them, so if you are interested, book as soon as you can to ensure a spot! When the 16th fills up, i will open another day! Here are the details!

 June 16, 2012

These shoots are a FULL shoot! We will meet at one location, take photos there, and then take a golf cart from that location to another down the street. You will get a full hour of shooting time!

Included;
Time and talent of the Photographer
CD with 25 edited images
Copyright release for you to do your own prints.

The fee for this session is $85

I will also be offering mini shoots during this weekend to whoever is interested!

Included;
Time and talent of the photographer
CD with 10 edited images
Copyright release for you to do your own prints.

Fee for mini's is $65


Email Brittney @ ElucidatingPhotography@yahoo.com

Or  call or text

734-486-9812


(images above were taken at these locations)

No comments:

Post a Comment